Saturday, April 2, 2011

Labels

I have to admit I thought more of my memory than it deserved!  It did not serve me.  I was just thankful that I had blogged last weekend about what I started because I did not label my tray, thinking, Oh, I'll remember these, and then, Oops!  I totally forgot what I put in the first tray!


Learning my lesson, I used labels this week.  I bought several Jiffy seed starting trays because out of everything I've tried this year these have worked the best.  I took Post-it tags and wrote on them in permanent marker then stuck them to the plastic holding tray.  Worked well, and now two days later it doesn't matter if I remember or not.  I know that I have one ten pack Verbascum phoeniceum, one ten pack of Iris missouriensis, one ten pack of Agapanthus Headbourne, one ten pack of Ajuga reptans, and one ten pack of Heuchera sanguinea "Firefly".  Now, if I could just remember how to capitalize and italicize all of these, I'd really be doing something!

Head to Dave's Seed Sowing Saturdays to share what you learned this week:
http://www.growingthehomegarden.com/

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I tried to add myself to follow you and received this error message: "We're sorry...We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later".

    I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you want too. I'll follow back when I'm able.

    God bless you and above all else, guard your heart for it affects everything else you do."

    Have a nice day :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ron. Thanks for the invitation. I would love to read your blog. I'm sorry there were problems with "following." Please come on back and try later. I'll head over to yours :)

    You have a great day!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! Sorry I'm just now getting to comment - a busy weekend and storms kept the computer off most of the day here. I've done the same thing and forgotten what I've planted. Sometimes you have to wait for the plant to produce flower or fruit to find out!

    ReplyDelete