Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Ice Storm Continued

Being stuck in the house the week before my birthday with a cold is a very dangerous thing.  I was finally given permission to make my birthday wishes come true -- thank you, hubby! 

I ordered two Doublefile viburnum "Shastas."

and enough seeds to keep me busy and the greenhouse stocked all spring:

Lily of the Nile Flower Seed - 100 Seeds
Iris Missouriensis - 1000 Seeds
Verbascum - Mix - 5000 Seeds
Butterfly Weed - Carmine-rose - 500 Seeds
Heuchera Firefly - 5000 Seeds
Ajuga Groundcover Seed - 200 Seeds
Luzula Nivea Ornamental Grass - 200 Seeds

2 comments:

  1. Wow! you must have a huge garden to plant such a big amount of seeds! CAnt wait to see them growing!
    We had three weeks of rain, just today some sun came out, and I sowed something ;)
    this is my blog, if you liked to visit
    www.howisitincaifornia.blogspot.com

    I will follow up your garden and blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follow your blog. Thanks so much for coming by. I do have a lot of space to fill, but more than that I make a lot of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete