Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Wonderful World

You know the lyrics . . .

I hope everyone had a Saturday as fantastic as ours.  I've heard of Wordless Wednesday, but this day was so beautiful that it almost deserves a Silent Saturday?  Syllableless Saturday?  It doesn't matter; I'm typing, so obviously I'd be breaking any rules of the day.  But it was so gorgeous that I, for a second, really did want a better camera.  Then as I took pictures of my son with mud from the garden only somewhat wiped off of my fingers, I was glad I didn't have a nicer one.  We planted mustard, peas, and strawberries in the raised beds.  We moved rocks to the dry stream bed.  We planted the forsythia and golden mop.  We moved things in and out of the greenhouse.  We let the goats roam.  We had a Super Spectacular Saturday. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment